If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
- Initial Financial statement preparation.
- Consultation and assistance of which type of business entity is right for you along with required tax and license filings.
- Bookkeeping services. Monthly or quarterly close-out of your books with updated financial statements.
- Computer accounting support and processing. We use and support QuickBooks software.
- Payroll services. Preparation of checks and deposits of Federal and State tax withholdings. Filing of Federal and State tax forms.
- Annual business and personal tax returns along with planning strategies to reduce your tax liability presently and in the future. Including but not limited to individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, c-corporations, s-corporations, and trust returns.
- Required reviews by creditors, State agencies or others.